Bright and well finished one bedroom apartment of approximately 56 m2, close by the nice Mercatorplein and Jan Evertsenstraat. The apartment is situated on the second floor and has a spacious living/dining area across the entire width of the house, a modern kitchen, a bedroom at the rear with air conditioning and a large and sunny balcony!
Through the communal entrance and staircase you reach the private entrance on the second floor. You enter the hall from which you can reach all the rooms. The spacious living/dining room is at the front situated over the entire width of the house. Because of the three large windows this room is very bright. The modern kitchen is at the back and is equipped with all the necessary appliances and has plenty storage space. Here is also the connection for the washing machine. The spacious master bedroom is also on the back and provides enough space for a king-size bed and a large wardrobe. From the kitchen as well as the bedroom you have access to the wide balcony with two built-in closets facing west. Here you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. The bathroom has a toilet, sink and shower.
Features and details:
- One bedroom apartment of approximately 56 m2 on the second floor
- Well maintained
- Possibility for a second bedroom
- Spacious and sunny balcony facing west
- Parquet flooring
- Fully equipped with wooden window frames with double glazing
- Leasehold pre-paid until 2053
- Active and healthy association of owners, monthly service charges around € 99
- The storage room legally belonging to the apartment has been sold to the neighbors. An easement is established for the exclusive use of the storage room for the benefit of the upstairs neighbors.
The district the Baarsjes has become very popular in the recent years. It is a bubbling neighborhood with many cafes and restaurants and near the Rembrandt Park and Erasmus Park. The daily shopping can be done just around the corner on the Mercatorplein and Jan Evertsenstraat. Here you can find the supermarkets, butcher, cheese shop, fish shop, bakery, flower shop, pharmacy, etc. But also the shopping areas, such as the De Clercqstraat, the Bos en Lommerplein, the Postjesweg, and the Kinkerstraat are in the vicinity. The Amsterdam city center is easy to reach by bike. The Ring A-10 is easily accessible by car, but this neighborhood is also easily to reach by public transport with several tram and bus lines. In this neighborhood there is just a short waiting list for a parking permit.
Read full description