Asking price € 540.000 k.k. incl. parking space
Asking price € 500.000 k.k. excl. parking space
The apartment is located in the small residential complex De Mokumer built in 2005. Under the building is an own parking garage. Machiel Spaan of architectural company M3H provided the design for De Mokumer. The complex fits perfectly with the style of the older buildings in the neighborhood. In the concrete of the window sills are the names of the residents who have lived in the former residential block in 1912. A nice way to connect the past with the present.
Via a common entrance and staircase you reach your own entrance on the third floor. From the hallway you have access to the different rooms. The living room is located at the front of the building and spread out over the entire width of the apartment. This room is very bright due to the position on the third floor and the three opening doors/windows with French balconies facing south. The modern and luxurious semi-open kitchen is equipped with all the required appliances such as a 5-ring stove, oven, refrigerator and a new dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath, shower and sink. There is a separate toilet with fountain. At the rear of the building are two spacious bedrooms. There is an additional storage room with a freezer and the connections for the washing machine and dryer. In the substructure of the building is another storage room plus a private parking space, which means you don’t have to wait for years to get a parking permit.
Features and details:
- Spacious and bright apartment of approximately 100 m2 on the third floor
- Central location but quiet and green street
- Built in 2005, well insulated and maintained
- 2 spacious bedrooms (there are multiple options to create a 3rd bedroom)
- Beautiful oak flooring throughout the apartment
- Lots of extra storage space because of the built-in closets, with in one of them a nice electric fireplace. Spacious internal storage and extra storage room underneath the building
- Private parking in garage underneath the building
- Leasehold pre-paid until 2052
- Association of owners monthly service charges € 125
- Energy label B
The quiet and green Van Beuningenstraat is located in the popular Staatsliedenbuurt, close by the Westerpark. This beautiful area is known for the authentic Amsterdam atmosphere, and the amount and variety of facilities. Within walking distance are many cozy restaurants, lunchrooms, playgrounds, schools, kindergartens, supermarkets, sports facilities, cafes and shops. The popular cafés Amsterdam and Nassau are located around the corner and the shopping street Haarlemmerdijk and the Jordaan are also nearby. And of course the cultural Westergasfabriek, with a variety of activities within just minutes by foot. Central Station can be reached within 10 minutes. There are many good public transport options to the centre and Central Station & Sloterdijk Station, and the A10 freeway is easily accessible.
Read full description