This bright apartment of approximately 102 m² is located on the corner of the first floor in a modern complex from 2011 in the popular De Baarsjes district. The house has a spacious bright living room with large patio doors with French balconies, a nice open kitchen, two bedrooms and an office. There is also a separate storage room and a private parking space in the garage below.
Via the communal entrance you take the stairs or elevator to the first floor. You enter the hall with wardrobe and access to the various rooms. The spacious living room is on the corner of the complex, has no fewer than 6 double French doors with French balconies and is therefore very light! The open kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, combi oven, dishwasher and recirculation hood. Next to the living room is a nice work-guest room. The two bedrooms are accessible from the hall. This also includes the bathroom with bath, shower and double washbasin and the separate toilet. In addition, there is a handy storage cupboard in the hall with the washing machine connection. The entire house has an oak parquet floor with underfloor heating, whereby the living room, the bedrooms and the bathroom can be regulated separately. In the garage underneath the complex there is also an external storage room and a communal bicycle shed and courtyard. This house also has its own parking space in the garage below which you have direct access via the same lift.
Features and details:
- Apartment of approximately 102 m² on the 1st floor
- Complex from 2011 with elevator
- Two bedrooms and a office/quest room
- Double glazed windows and well insulated (energy label A)
- Oak wooden floors with floor heating
- Separate storage in the garage underneath the building
- Private parking space in garage underneath the building
- Lease hold paid until 2060. Application perpetual lease hold done in 2019 under preferable circumstances.
- Association of owners monthly service charges € 190 for the apartment, €35 for the parking
- Professionally managed association of owners
- Paintwork outside done in 2020
The district De Baarsjes has become very popular in recent years. It is a vibrant neighborhood with many nice cafes and restaurants, within walking distance of the Hallen and the Vondelpark and close to the Rembrandtpark and Erasmuspark. You can do your daily shopping around the corner on the Jan Evertsenstraat, Admiraal de Ruijterweg or Postjesweg. Here you will find the various supermarkets, but also all kinds of specialty shops and catering establishments. But also shopping streets such as Jan Pieter Heijestraat, Kinkerstraat, Bilderdijkstraat and De Clercqstraat are in the vicinity. Moreover, the Amsterdam city center can be reached by bike in less than 10 minutes. The Ring A10 is quickly accessible by car, and this neighborhood is also easily accessible by public transport via various tram and bus lines. It is a 25-minute journey by public transport to Schiphol Airport.
Read full description