This double floor apartment of 64 m2 is bright and charming and has been renovated completely in 2013! Because of the good layout and larger floorspace (due to the slanting walls) the apartment feels very spacious. This apartment is located in the popular Old West on the border of the Jordaan area and has a beautiful living space with open kitchen, a dining room that can be closed off (or used as a 3rd bedroom or office space) and 2 spacious bedrooms on the charming 4th floor.
The apartment has its own entrance on the 2nd floor, where there is space for a coatrack and the meter cupboard. Following the internal stairs you will reach the 3rd floor. On this level you will find the living area in the front with open kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner stove, extraction hood, dishwasher, combi-oven, and a fridge with freezer. In the rear is the dining room wich can be closed off from the kitchen and living area by a sliding door, making this room also suitable as a home office or 3rd bedroom. The bathroom has a toilet, sink and walk-in shower. From the living area an internal stairs leads to the landing on the 4th floor. This charming level with original beams in sight, has a spacious bedroom in the front as well as in the back. In the middle is a convenient storage room with a sink and the connection for the washing machine and dryer.
Features and details:
- Double floor apartment of 64 m2 on the 3rd and 4th floor
- Larger floorspace due to the slanting walls on the 4th floor (72 m2 according to municipality registration)
- 2 spacious bedrooms (and a dining room which is also suitable as 3rd bedroom or home office)
- Double glazed windows with wooden frames
- Oak wooden flooring
- Monumental building from 1891, completely renovated in 2013
- Ground lease €1.869 per year, transfer to the eternal ground lease system under beneficial conditions accepted, yearly ground lease will become about €1.100 plus inflation
- Monthly service costs association of owners €172, professionally managed
- Energy label A
The apartment is in a great location on a beautiful part of the Kinkerstraat in Old West, bordering the Jordaan and the center of Amsterdam. In the immediate vicinity you will find numerous cafes, restaurants and shops. Think for example of Waterkant, Brandstof, Bosco, restaurant Moeders, Karavaan and all the facilities of The Hallen. The 9 streets are within walking distance and you can do your shopping on the Kinkerstraat, Elandsgracht, Bilderdijkstraat, Rozengracht or on one of the other typical Jordaan canals and cross streets. The Vondelpark can be reached within 10 minutes. There are numerous public transport options for example to Central Station and Schiphol. In addition, the roads to the A10 are easily accessible.
Read full description