This ideal starter apartment (or pied a terre) of 28m2 is located in the modern complex Villa Mokum from 2014. The studio is situated on the fifth floor and has large opening doors to a French balcony with a wide view, an open kitchen, bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet. The modern complex features elevators, multiple shared terraces, a communal garden and bicycle storage.
The central entrance features the elevators and staircases leading to the apartment on the fifth floor. The studio has an ideal layout with a modern kitchen equipped with an electrical cooking plate, combi-oven, extraction hood, fridge with freezer and a dishwasher. The bathroom has a toilet, wash basin and walk-in shower. The bright living space / bedroom has large opening doors to a French balcony and wide view.
The modern complex from 2014 has multiple shared terraces, a communal garden, and shared bicycle storage.
Features and details:
- Studio apartment of 28m2 on the fifth floor or Villa Mokum
- Complex from 2014 with elevators, shared terraces, communal garden and bicycle storage
- Large opening doors to French balcony with a wide view
- Floor heating
- Laminate flooring
- Double glazing, insulated walls, ceilings and floors
- Energy label A
- Yearly leasehold €2.038,50. Application perpetual lease hold done in 2019
- Association of owners monthly service charges € 44,74, concierge present
The Amstel quarter is a relatively new neighborhood close by Rivierenbuurt and East. The Amstel is close by with the harbor and many nice cafes and restaurants like tHuis aan de Amstel, L’Osteria and George Marina. Underneath in Villa Mokum is a bookstore with coffee bar and workplaces. It is a green neighborhood and the accessibility is excellent, with Amstel train station close by and metro station Spaklerweg (lines 51, 53, 54) literally across the street. By bike you can reach the city centre within 15 minutes and via the S111 you can reach the A10, A2 and A9 within minutes.
Read full description